We are a Mid-Sized CPA Firm in Brainerd, MN, who has an immediate Full-time opening for a Staff Accountant or recent graduate who is looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact. This person will work directly with clients, establish relationships, and deliver high quality products under the supervision of different partners and senior accountants. This position is year round with additional seasonal overtime from January to April. We are looking for a talented individual who has the ability to grow with our firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain client’s records and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information, such as reconciliations, depreciation, prepaid accounts, payroll, etc., to prepare entries to general ledger.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Business and Personal Income Tax preparation
- Assist in the performance of audit and review engagements as requested
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 0-3 years’ experience working in Public Accounting
- The ability to work independently
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical thinker and detailed oriented
- A self starter and team player
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Micorsoft Office
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
We offer a competitive base salary, depending on experience, medical benefits, Aflac and a retirement benefit plan.
Submit cover letter and resume by mail or to email@example.com