We will consult with you and provide you the information necessary to make and informed decision about how to best set up your business.
- go through the differences between, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, and sole proprietorships with you to allow you to make a good choice of entity type for your business
- discuss the relationship between your business entity and your personal income tax return
- go through the various documents that need to be considered and determine the ones right for your situation to help reduce the amount of time you need to spend with your attorney in drafting your business documents
We can help you with:
- the design and implementation of internal control policies and procedures
- assistance in setting up your record keeping and bookkeeping system
- training you and your staff on how to implement the policies and procedures and using computer software to help run your business